1. Mayfair hotel is what kind of hotel ?
2. in which way you can give a treat to your friend at Dec-25 on star hotel restaurant,
3. What do you mean by BAKE ?
5. Which one is not a section of kitchen ?
6. Which one does not prepare in kitchen ?
8. Why chef-cap is required ?
9. Whom we can call as a CHEF ?
10. What happen when fat is heated ?
11. Sania Mirza has announced her retirement recently. She was related to which sport?
12. Who became the fifth-highest run-scorer in history of ODI cricket, overtaking Sri Lankan legend Mahela Jayawardene to enter into top-five?
13. Which bank has become India’s first public sector bank to launch credit cards for its fixed deposit customers ?
14. Who established the ‘Brahmo Samaj’ reformist movement?
15. Chandigarh airport has been named after –
16. Ramacharitamanasa is an epic poem written in which language ?
17. What was the purpose of the Indian vist in Hiuen Tsang?
18. Which of the following contains the famous “Gayatri Mantra” ?
19. The Vedic Deity Indra was the god of –
20. Which of the following stage of the life of man in Aryan Society, in ascending order of age, correct ?
21. Which is the largest fresh water lake in the world ?
22. Sea water is saltier than rain water because:
23. The wet hill forest are found in the:
24. The driest place in India is:
25. India is divided into how many pin code zones ?
27. OCR stands for _____________
28. Which of the following is not an operating system ?
29. Who is popularly known as ‘Missile Man of India’?
30. What was the name of the space shuttle that landed man on the moon ?
31. Lala Lajpat Rai is also known as_
32. Kathak, Nauntanki, Jhora and Kajri are the important dances of
34. National Defence Academy is situated at
35. Of the following foods, which one is the best source of protein ?